Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 19, 2012

New Pictures!

Well here it is!  I reached my first goal of 75 lbs. OK, 76 lbs to be exact and as promised here are the before and after pictures:


            SEPT. 2011                                                                     MAR. 2012  76 lbs lost

I am no longer in a plus size!  I don't have to shop in the plus stores anymore!  I'm at the top end of the regular sizes now.  I bought myself a couple of dresses, a fancy one for a St. Pats dance the other night and the other a cute little summer dress and they were both from a regular store, sized XL.   I started out at a size 4XL. 

I bought new underwear in the regular size section and I am back down to one size away from my usual bra size a 36B.   I need to go get myself a couple pairs of jeans and leggings, I think I'll fit into a size 16 jean.  The 18s I have right now slide on and off without me having to undo the button and zipper and I have to hitch them up all the time.  The jeans I started out with were a size 26! 

T-shirts and leggings, I'm guessing an XL will fit but I'm only going to get a couple of things to tide me over until my next goal which is 100lbs.

I will update again with a new picture of me at 100lbs weight loss and I've decided to treat myself to something I've always wanted but was too chicken to get before.  I'm going to get a tattoo of a cross on my ankle once I've reached the 100lb mark. 

5 comments:

  1. WOWSERS! HOORAY! INCREDIBLE! CONGRATULATIONS! WAY-TO-GO! FANTASTIC! and many, many more words to express my happiness and joy on your success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy! I barely feel like the same person when I look at that before pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look awesome! Really great. Congratulations! Good luck on your next goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You look wonderful and are doing great!

    ReplyDelete